Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Our Great Undertaking

To everyone who is reading this, welcome to Turdonia. What is this Turdonia you may ask? It is a new nation, founded by my friends and I and dedicated to the fulfillment of our dreams. Turdonians live in a kingdom without fear, crime, or poverty. They live this way because they listen to me, and I'm just that good. The Turdonian Manifesto serves as a declaration of our independence. The following blogs will set forth the set of values and beliefs which Turdonians hold dear and how the goals of Turdonia are to be achieved.

If you haven't figured it out by now, I am the King of Turdonia. This is a monarchy, I've put far too much effort into this thing to take the risk of being voted out of office. I have a group of noblemen who advise me. Chief amongst them is Viceroy James the Roe, my second in command. There are many others and they shall be listed in due time. However for the time being the main focus should be on founding the physical kingdom. It's like this, the Jews are given a lot of credit for retaining their identity as a people for some 2,000 years without a homeland, and rightfully so. Then in 1946 they got Israel back. Turdonians of today are like the Jews before 1946, except without the Holocaust. We have no physical homeland but we retain our identity as a people. The way we are going to get a homeland is through monetary means. That means we are going to purchase an island and bribe the local government to secure our independence. We shall then be able to live in a manner that fits our lifestyle and by that I mean my lifestyle. What is that lifestyle? Well, the United States was founded on the principles of "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" and Turdonia is to be a place where you don't have to do anything you don't want to do. Turdonian life will be one long vacation filled with warm sandy beaches, alcohol, and beautiful women.

Does this sound good to you? Do you want in? Better yet, do you want to contribute some funds? Whatever the case, keep reading and watch for further updates where the magic of Turdonia will be gradually revealed to you.

No comments: